Thursday, May 15, 2008

I hate late

I hate the people who are habitually late at all places. I don’t know how to deal with such people who are always late.

And more than anything I hate the people who cancel their program without any reason or just because of mood. Yesterday my friend told me to come at my home and it’s understandable that what would have been afterwards that I am writing all this.

Why people are tardy? And it’s tolerable that they are tardy, but it’s a very big thing to deal with people who don’t keep their words. I mean they don’t need any reason to cancel their program and they don’t even care for someone’s feelings and time.

2 comments:

  1. it has become a culture in india of being late everywhere. i also hate tardiness, but sometime i also coem in this category..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so do i. hate that kind of people.

    ReplyDelete