Thursday, June 26, 2008

GANGAA




MBA me admission lene ke liye kya kya nahi karma padta. I had to go to Dehradun for the purpose of GD PI for admission in AMS. As haridwar is near to dehradun I stayed in haridwar.
Next day I went dehradun for the Gd and it was quite good, pi was not as good. They said that they’ll declare result at 3 pm but they didn’t. They told us to call tomorrow at 11am to know the result. I came back to haridwar. In the evening in Gangaa aarti, the environment was electrifying. In India the Gangaa is not just a river but India itself.
The water of Gangaa was ice-cold. I took bath in knee-deep water because flow of Gangaa was very high. Gangaa is associated with myths and realities. At the time of aarti I could see thousands of people at every ghat of Gangaa standing and sitting to get a glimpse of aarti. It was mesmerizing. I wasn’t in Haridwar for the first time but fourth time. But each time I feel that Gangaa is newer. Gangaa is rightfully Gangaa maa.
Next day I went Mansa devi via “udan-khatola”. The view from it is fabulous. I called AMS to know the result but all lines in Dehradun were disturbed due to some reason, so I could not get to know the result. Anyways I continued my journey. Next day again I got the chance to see the holy Gangaa aarti and it was pleasing experience. This time I didn’t take bath at “har ki pedi” because of lot of rush. But the cold water had a magical effect. Because of the rain of last night the colour of Gangaa changed but its flow was highly increased.
I was not alone in this journey, dad was with me. Otherwise it could have been a boring trip. It was my great fault that I forgot my camera at home. But then too I took some pictures from poor quality camera of my cell phone. I am attaching few pictures. And at the time of returning home from there I got the news that I am selected. :)

2 comments:

  1. 1st of al congrats bro 4 ur selection....i want d party...n ab to selection ho hi gaya hai to daily ganga maiya ke darshan karne chale jana....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay there nice blog
    Guys you can visit here to know more
    please visit here
    mansa devi udan khatola

    ReplyDelete