Saturday, May 3, 2008

Share Market


I have been keep reading newspapers about growth of Indian stock market and was very fascinated with it. So I decided to learn something about it and purchase some shares.

I went to Religare and told them that I want to have some shares then I got to know that PAN card and Demate a/c is indispensable for purchasing shares. I opened my a/c and Now after few months in share market I am not sure whether I learned something about it but, yeah I can say that it’s not easy to double your money. Lol.

I purchased all the A and B category shares but I don’t know why when I purchase any share that starts falling down and never reach at my purchasing point. May be because I m a tyro and don’t know much about it. Now my family members have refused to give me any more cheque .I eventually purchased 100 shares of Suzlon and after 5 days Religare people called me and said to pay the cheque. I was in great dilemma that what I can do now.

Then I went to bank and asked them what is minimum balance for saving a/c. and then I calculated that all I have is 13500 rs. And then an idea struck my mind. I went to Religare and told them that I have to keep only 50 shares and remaining shares I’ll sell out when I reach at break even point. He agreed and I had a learning experience to never to purchase any share when I don’t have money.

I still watch cnbc and share market but now I can only watch it. I heard that empty pockets never held anyone back. So in real sense now I start learning about share market.

2 comments:

  1. hey hi...so actually i dnt 9 dat much abt share market...bt dear only dis i can say ki 1st jst learn everything abt sharemarket den invest d money...waise its gud ki ur getting loss...he he he actually i think dat dis is d only way of learning sumthing...so best f luk dear...hav fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sachin, dont invest all your amount in lumpsum.the market sentiments are not good these days.so, be watchful.

    ReplyDelete