Friday, March 14, 2008

Memorable...


I went Pune few days ago for the purpose of M.B.A. admission. It was a very hectic trip but we enjoyed. I am telling "we" because I had some friends and my cousin with. This was a memorable trip because we all learned something from this trip.
Our main aim of this trip was to take admission in "Bharti Vidya Peeth" Management College. But this trip was memorable because of lots of incidents. Firstly I want to tell all M.B.A. aspirants to study hard and take admissions via legal procedure, and never to contact any broker for the purpose of admission or for any “back door" procedure. Pune is a very big city and we were there for the first time. Nobody knew how to go but all knew where to go. So it is understandable what conditions we would have faced. We were fully exhausted after our journey but we were feeling more mature. I don't know why, but may be because we talked to so many brokers for the admission and ultimately we were undecided. So I think it a great victory for all of us.
The next day in Pune, we were at a restaurant for the breakfast and next to our table when our breakfast was almost completed, few foreigners came and sit. One of them was a girl. And we started staring at her. She was damn beautiful. I said to myself that in my life I never saw any girl more beautiful than her. She was indescribable thought I should talk to her, but then I thought to pay her bill. There she was not alone, one more girl and a guy was with her. I asked waiter that what they have ordered? He replied and said 70 rs. when I was about to pay their bill, waiter smiled and said, I have not finished yet sir, except this 2 soda, 3 cheese sandwiches, 1 pizza and ........... So on. So total is 470 rs. After hearing this all my friends started laughing. My friends and my cousin had a great time there. And I was like "mar gaya".
In the remaining days of our journey it was very hot topic. And it became a memorable breakfast for all of us and especially for ME.

1 comment: