Saturday, March 15, 2008

Holi re..


Holi is very near. After hearing the word "Holi", my heart suddenly becomes cheerful. Holi is a festival of joy and colors. This festival is celebrated all over India in different forms.

It is said about India that it is a country of festivals. The festivals outnumbers the days of year. Although I like all the festivals but Holi is very special for me. From my childhood days, I remember that I used to play Holi with my brother and my "Gali friends”. I used to wait for Holi something one month before. And at the day of Holi I used to be on cloud nine. I have lots of friends with whom I played Holi and enjoyed.

Holi comes in Hindi month "falgun". Holi gives us message that life should not be dull but full of colors. One thing I like about Holi most is that people come together to celebrate Holi, no matter how different they are, how much disputes they have, and whether they belong to any age group, people enjoy the Holi with charm. Holi comes in autumn season, so nature is full of colors, the weather is very pleasant, farmers are happy with their crop and children are always full of energy to rock the Holi. Anybody can experience the energy and charm in the air before Holi. and still if u are not feeling the charm then take your ipod, mp3 player or whatever and start listening some Holi songs, it really works.

In our mythology, Holi is played by shri Krishna with Radha and other Gopis. Bhagwan Krishna is very fun loving. It is a very big message for all of us that when God is fun loving then why we are depressed. Are we busier then God??? Obviously no. So friends this Holi forget all your problems of life and just call all your friends and enemies and say Happy Holi.

Well, I can’t give you any ideas about what to do on this Holi because I have also not decided yet what to do. But one thing I’d like to tell you all that just be happy and feel the charm in the air, your Holi will definitely be special. And one more thing, HAPPY HOLI.......

No comments:

Post a Comment