Sunday, August 23, 2009

NEVER......

It never happens what we think. In all the circumstances of life I have realised it and now I strongly feel about it.

What we call life is a journey and this journey is always incomplete. It can only be felt complete when one is in company of Love. Everyone feel atleast once that his life is complete but, I never felt it and let me say that nobody's life is complete.

All desire and believe that someday they'll be complete. That day might be when they find a loving girl, caring family, gud job or a big house, any or all of these, but this day never arrives. Even if it arrives, the sense of completeness absent.

Only few days ago I was very happy and exultant that my life is going to be settled soon as I am getting everything I wanted but the truth is what I said earlier that you never get what you exactly want. You only get more MATURE. This maturity is worthless, To Hell with this maturity. But its Life... Chalta hai....

1 comment: