Sunday, August 16, 2009

Atlas Shrugged

College has started again after a long vacation, All friends are readjusting themselves in the cooling environment of Dehradun.

I have also got big plans for this Sem. I never thought of job in the whole year, only enjoyed the environment and had fun with friends, but now I'll have to seriously look for a job and campus placement.

But for now I have free time in abundance and therefore I have started reading my unfinished novel "Atalas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand. I have been a big reader of fiction novels but my interest in share and commodity market and investing habit kept me away from reading my favourites. Because movement of market takes so much energy and efforts of mine that I can't concentrate on anything else. Ayn Rand is an awesome novelist and I love reading Ayn Rand since I read "Fountainhead".

After coming here again I have become an oblivion about market and therefore I can concentrate on my novel.. :))

1 comment: