Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Uncommon Cold

My head has become woollier, my eyes waters, my nose tips have become rough, my throat pains, I don’t feel like eating, I am not liking anything, I did almost nothing today, my mind has become obscure, I don’t know what am I exactly doing….

Clear symptoms of common cold :)
Couple of days ago I was reading a blog on cold and I didn’t realized it that I would be soon in the condition of writing on common cold. Cold is a communicative disease but does it spread by reading blogs on cold? :)Just kidding…

Rite now my granny called me for “Najar utarna”, it means to remove evil eye. I can’t say it works or not but its only about how much she cares for me. Now I am back in my room and just wondering what to do now?

4 comments:

  1. and waise b its nt uncommon these days....its reallly common especially in cold days

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://anshuram.blogspot.com/February 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM

    uncommon to isliye ki ye sardi mereko sardi ka blog padne se hui hai... :)

    ReplyDelete