Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tu Jane Naa....

You can’t make someone love you. All you can do is to love her and expect nothing in return and in the situation when you love someone truly but don’t get love back, its really tough to realize the fact.

Some experiences are soul-stirring but you got to face them with courage. Then you learn to give up and giving up does not always mean that you are weak, sometimes it means you are brave enough to let go…..

Well I am not a preacher but it’s all I felt and learned from my experience. One more thing I felt is the aim of conversation, be it face-to-face or on cell phone, is only to understand what is not said. Everyone understands what is said but few understand what is unsaid. I have understood the unsaid that I should now move on towards new destinations and I am ready for it.

I’ve traveled a lot but I want to travel more n more… I don’t want any destination, just journey…

Well it’s my natural flow of thoughts n I hope it make some sense… :)

2 comments:

  1. It makes sense to me. Wishing you all the best on your travels in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Thank u for the comment at my blog. You´ve asked what those tshirts show, right? We worked at an advertising agency and that´s the name of one type of paper: the A4. The other one, is a bag which have a serife letter (when letter has little "legs" in their body). Those idiot things that just adv people has to know, nothing that really matters, though! :)
    By the way, really like the pictures at your other blog. At school, the food. Glad to have a visit from India! Thanks from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete