Thursday, June 11, 2009

GHAJINI


GHAJINI is the excellent movie. From the day I watched Ghajini I have become a great fan of Asin.
I am completely driven by her. She is so beautiful that her image is still floating in my eyes.

The dialogue delivery of Asin is so real and charming.The character played by her i.e. “Kalpana” is such a character that nobody else could have played that role that beautifully. When I watched Ghajini for the first time, it was midnight and when Ghajini murdered Kalpana I was deeply disturbed, my eyes were dark red and I could not stop thinking about that wicked scene.

After watching Ghajini my idea for perfect girl has also changed. Now she should be only like Asin. People say that Asin is not so very beautiful but she looks gorgeous to me. Now my ideal match , at least in nature, should be like Kalpana. She is so charming that I am unable to resist myself thinking about her.

If I were the Director of Ghajini then I would not have let Kalpana murdered like that. She should have lived.
I am so impressed by Asin that I eventually decided to write a blog about her. This blog is dedicated to beautiful Asin…J))

3 comments:

  1. beta Ghazini me 1 aur character tha uska to jikra bheee nahi kia aur kalpana abheee tak teri aankho me float kar raheee hai....a ordinary blog nothing so special dude...hard luck and try again

    ReplyDelete
  2. mujhe kalpana achchi lagi to me aur kisi character ka jikra kyu karunga???
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah..special blog for Asin .. You're soo good .. Asin is a wonderful actress .. and her potray as Kalpana is excellent ..
    I love her from her South movie days until now .. and I love her more each day coming ..

    ReplyDelete